We're proud of what we've achieved, but standing still is not an option. We have to be continually moving forward and striving for improvement. That's why we set up The Ingeus Centre for Policy and Research (ICPR).
The ICPR participates in policy networks relating to welfare reform and responds to government consultations on a range of issues that affect the delivery of employment programmes.
Key areas of focus include:
- Skills, training and education
- The relationship between employment and health
- Child poverty and parental employment
- Debt and financial inclusion
- Housing and homelessness
- Making work pay, including the role of benefits and tax credits.
If you would like to get in touch with the Ingeus Centre for Policy and Research, please contact Vinny Pattison, Senior Policy and Research Manager, at Policy_research_team@ingeus.co.uk.