Feedback and complaints
Our goal is to provide a high quality and customer-focused service at all times. We take all feedback and complaints very seriously.
The procedures below outline how you can provide feedback, or make a complaint.
Our feedback procedure
Ingeus aims to provide the highest standards of service in everything we do. We actively seek your feedback and we want to know what you think of our service. If you think we do some things really well or there are things we could do better, we would like to hear from you.
If you have any suggestions or comments about our service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, comment cards are available from the reception desk in your local Ingeus office. You can fill in a comment card and post in the suggestion box provided.
You may include your contact details or remain anonymous if you wish. If you choose to let us know who you are by including your details, we will get in touch to let you know we have seen your feedback.
Our complaints procedure
In the first instance please raise the complaint with your advisor/educator. If you are unhappy with their response then please ask to speak with the office manager at your local Ingeus office.
If you are not satisfied with the response from the office manager you can choose to email your complaint, call the Ingeus complaints team or post a complaint form.
You can email your complaint to email@example.com
You can call the Ingeus complaints team on 0121 386 6984 or 0800 321 3141.
The form is available from your local Ingeus office, or you can download a copy here. Once completed, please send you form to:
1st Floor, Equipoint
1506-1508 Coventry Road
Yardley, B25 8AD
What happens next?
1. The Complaints Team will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it.
2. We will then review and investigate your complaint fully. This may involve gathering information from other areas of the Business.
3. Within 14 working days of acknowledging your complaint, the team will send you a detailed written reply, including how they have investigated and resolved your complaint.
If the complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please contact the Complaints team within 21 days. If we have not heard anything within two months of our resolution, we will consider the matter to be closed.
What will happen if I remain dissatisfied with the Complaint teams resolution?
4. Our team will send you a second letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of us receiving it.
5. We will then investigate your complaint further which involves the BSC Transactional Services Team Manager reviewing your complaint independently.
6. The BSC Transactional Services Team Manager will send you a final response letter, including details of the investigation and how we have resolved your complaint within 14 days of the date on the acknowledgement letter.
If we have to change any of the timescales above we will let you know and explain why.